2 months ago. Updated
In order to apply for listing your coins/tokens, please cheeck out the listing & delisting policies, and, if agreed, proceed to follow the Instructions below:
1. Please register the special email address for the coins/tokens project and do not use any personal emails while filling listing forms.
2. Fill out all necessary fields in listing request form with correct Information.
3. The listing price depends on coins/tokens project specification.
4. Any sharing of listing details between users and representatives of the Exchange in any of social platforms are forbidden. Otherwise the listing application form will be rejected.
5. The application processing takes up to 7 days.
Once of the application form was approved the developers are obliged to fulfill the following:
1. To publish Ccryptoex banner and Ccryptoex Exchange information on the same resources where the information about the coin/token is represented (Official site, Medium, Twitter & etc).
2. To ensure and maintain 30k USDC of minimal monthly trading volume.
3. To secure the safety of the email address.
4. To inform Ccryptoex team about any events and procedures, which Ccryptoex needs to be involved in, not later than 48 hours before the events and procedures take place.
5. Cryptocurrency developers are liable to repay the losses sustained by Ccryptoex in the result of his/her violation(s) of any of the Cryptocurrency developers’ obligations specified in the present Policy.
5.1. Ccryptoex reserves a right, at its sole discretion, to frozen a developer’s Cryptocurrency wallet till he/she fully repay the losses. In case of a developer’s refusal to repay the coins/token will be delisted.
6. In case of violations of any of the Cryptocurrency developers’ obligations specified in the present Policy and resulted in users’ claims addressed to Ccryptoex, the Cryptocurrency developers are obliged to respond to every redirected from Ccryptoex user’s claim, including the claims about losses, sustained by users.
1. Any Cryptocurrency developers’ messages regarding the wallet processing must be sent to the email address used by Ccryptoex to reply the listing request.
1.1. Ccryptoex will complete the request only after receiving proper official email.
1. Cryptocurrency developers fully agree that any of his /her requests, specified in their messages, will be processed by Ccryptoex within 24 hours from the moment of a message delivery.
2. In case of the request for updating the software, Cryptocurrency developers are obliged to notify Ccryptoex team in accordance with the terms and provisions specified in the present Policy and provide links to the Github's resources.
3. Cryptocurrency developer’s guarantees the software has been thoroughly tested to ensure the updating works to be completed by Ccryptoex team are working properly.
To apply to get your coins listed on Ccryptoex, please fill Request for new coin listing form and provide the required information.
Please note that providing the required information does not guarantee your digital assets will list on Ccryptoex. It is at Ccryptoex discretion and criteria to choose to list those coins that we believe bring the most value to our users and the blockchain ecosystem.
If we agree to list your coin on Ccryptoex, we will contact you to let you know the necessary information and steps to complete listing.
We do not have a fixed fee for listing a coin on our platform. This fee varies depending on the value the coin brings to our users and the blockchain ecosystem, how many hours of development it requires us to list it, how much marketing we are willing to do for your coin, how much liquidity is required to satisfy the expected demand of the market, etc.